“Save the Date: Join us April 17th for CEUs on Irrigation Efficiency with W.E.T.S.”
Come join us at SAWS Headquarters!!
SAWS remains in Stage 2 watering restrictions as we head into spring landscaping and irrigation season. Landscape irrigation professionals play a key role ensuring residents and businesses comply with watering rules, maintain efficient irrigation systems, and understand the value of San Antonio’s commitment to water conservation.
SAWS will be hosting Jeffery Knight with Water Educational Training Services (W.E.T.S.) on Monday April 17th at SAWS HQ for two 4-hour CEU courses.
When: April 17, 2023
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Presenter: Jeffrey Knight
- 8am – 12pm: “Understanding Drip Irrigation”
- 1pm – 5pm: “Water Conservation in Design & System Evaluation”
- San Antonio Irrigation Association (SAIA) Members: Registration is $50 per course or $75 for both
- Non-members: Registration is $100 for per course or $125 for both
- Lunch will be provided for participants who sign up for both sessions.
- Registration is limited, so please sign up quickly!