– Updates on State and Local activity on issues pertaining to our Industry.
– Networking with vendors and manufactures.
– Helpful website information available to our members, as well as links to State and Local
agencies and associations.
– Dinner at monthly meetings
– Ability to view in person new technology direct from the manufacturers.
– Training for staff at the South Texas Irrigation and Landscape Expo (STILE) held annually.
– Continuing Education Units (CEU) for presentations at membership meetings for State Licensure
– Monthly updates from SAWS, GIA, TNLA, TXIA and ABPA
SAIA membership is based on a calendar year (Jan. 1 – Dec. 31).